- a dark place where one goes to insert suppositions and other soft bits.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

clams rockefeller

Jane Espenson has, on a couple of occasions, written about and offered examples of clams. She tells us these are jokes or lines that at first hearing were fresh and funny, but when used repeatedly only serve to display subsequent users' laziness and lack of originality.

I watched 30 Rock for the first time last week. It really is very good. Tina Fey is brilliant. However, I was disappointed when Tracy Morgan's character delivered a line about the Interweb.

They should have dug deeper.

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen 30 Rock but if you want some great television, check out Heroes. I love that show! I actually watched the entire season one online in about two days over the summer. Now I'm a dedicated fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I suppose I should watch more television. Everyone seems to be raving about Heroes. I may just take your advice. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never saw it! lol but I'll give it a watch!

    ReplyDelete

The Suppositoreum ©2007