- a dark place where one goes to insert suppositions and other soft bits.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

EGGSISTENTIAL ANGST

So. Speaking of pies. I prefer fruit pies to meat pies. I can't think of any vegetable pies. I guess quiche is a pie. It's not vegetable though. It's egg. An egg pie. What are eggs? They're not a vegetable. Not fruit. They're not really meat. Kind of a grey area. It's food, but doesn't really fit in anywhere. Kind of like when you were the new kid in school. You know...

Everybody's like, "Hey. Kid. You don't fit in. Okay."
And you're like, "Yeah I do."
And the one kid says, "No you don't."
Then the other kid says, "Yeah! So shut up, or I'll make mince meat outta ya."
And you're all, "That's pie filling, right?"
And he's like, "What?"
Then you're all, "Mince meat. It's pie filling."
And he's all, "So?"
And you're like, "Yeah, it can be fruit or meat. But not egg. Egg is different."

Right?

The Suppositoreum ©2007